Wednesday 15 November 2017

Primary research- questionnaire

As part of my research it was important that I made sure I asked my target audience what they wanted to see within my short film. To do this I produced a questionnaire and handed out 20 to all of those in my target audience which is 16 to 18 year olds. The specificity is due to the story line being relevant to the activities of those in this age group and the actors were also around this age. I wanted the events featuring in the film to be relatable for the moral of the film to be effective.

These are the questions I used in the questionnaire:

I felt that I could keep the questionnaire short as the film itself won't be very long so I jut wanted to keep my questions and answers concise. Also by keeping the questions relevant but generic in their field, it meant I was left to experiment more with how I created the film as I wouldn't have really specific and strict boundaries to follow. I have used the results as a guideline as to what I should keep in mind whilst filming and creating advertisement for the film. This research was carried out on people from within my target audience so I can ensure that I am keeping to the correct criteria and being specific in what they enjoy watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation Question 4