Sunday 8 April 2018

Magazine Review Page Final Product

This is the finished product of my second ancillary task and I would say that I am happy with how it looks because it conforms to the codes and conventions I wanted to use. I think it will be effective in engaging the target audience and encouraging them to watch my short film. I think that it looks professional and well thought out in terms of editing and the chosen colour scheme. The use of red, yellow and black is effective because it creates a strong link to the first ancillary task as well as the thriller genre itself. This continuity is what I had initially wanted to create so I am glad that I could maintain this successfully. I like how the text is spaced apart because it means that the audience are not bored with too much to read and they are not bombarded with information, only important parts have been written down. The cast interview gives the readers a more entertaining article because it gives them an idea as to what the actors behind the characters are like. The use of the social media links is something else I am pleased with because I think that online following is essential in today's society where I believe more people have social media accounts than those who buy magazines. I am pleased with the photos I shot and chose to include on this review as I think they have character and effectively engage the target audience with the direct gazes the actors have with the camera. Overall I think that this magazine review page would be successful in advertising my film to the target audience on a large scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation Question 4