Monday 16 April 2018

Evaluation Question 2


In the creation of this evaluation post I was originally making a powerpoint, however it had to be paid for to access it so I decided to put the slides onto Adobe Premiere Pro and make a video of it instead- this meant that I could no longer click on the video links I inserted into the powerpoint. To ensure the viewer of the video had the choice whether to watch the example clips or not I added the full video into my own.

The "3 minutes" short film begins at: 0:20 and ends at 6:17 so it is down to the viewer if they choose to watch this or skip over it to continue the evaluation.

I would also recommend pausing the video to ensure you have time to read through all of the information coming up on the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation Question 4