Wednesday 13 September 2017

Introduction

Welcome to my A2 Media blog!

To continue with the advanced portfolio in media we have been given a new task to work on for the course of A2. Being provided with a total of 13 briefs we had to choose one to complete alongside the ancillary tasks.

I have chosen brief number 10 which is:
A short film in its entirety, lasting approximately five minutes, which may be live action or animated or a combination of both, together with two of the following options:
  • a poster for the film (✔)
  • a radio trailer for the film
  • a film magazine review page featuring the film (✔)
This task is to be completed by December 2017 so to complete this on time I shall be giving myself deadlines to keep up with and planning ahead for all of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation Question 4